First lets demystify the wet bag / dry bag confusion - A wet bag is a bag specifically made with a waterproof lining and a zipper to conveniently transport and contain wet things like swim suits from leaking water out all over the place, they're big with new mom's dad's who use them for diapers and stained baby clothes. A dry bag is made from a waterproof material thats meant to protect valuables like keys, phones and clothes from water & liquids getting in. Water tight dry bags are made for outdoor activities like canoeing or rafting because they can be submerged and still keep items dry.
2. Because there are some places sand just should NOT be - There's nothing like a day at the beach, the smell of the ocean, the sun kissing your skin and the cool sand between your toes.... except when that sand gets in your phone, sticks to your deodorant, and sneaks into your lipstick. With gemini, you can keep valuables sand free like keys, electronics, and that gold chain you forgot to take off
3. Because they call them intimates for a reason - There's no better bag to keep your lingerie separate and protected from the in-flight mishaps of checked-luggage like exploding shampoo bottles and leaking suntan oil.
4. Because shoes are a reflection of our personal sense of style - that and they pick things up off the ground that we really really don't want touching our clothes.
5. Because our workout routine doesn't stop on vacation - Fitness is not a fad, its a way of life..but sweat soaked life can smell pretty bad when its stuffed in a suitcase for 10 hours. Ditch the plastic hotel dry cleaning bag, and zip your gear up away from all those clean clothes you packed and never wore.
6. Because your very expensive luggage is NOT hair spray & suntan lotion proof. - Just a duffle bag and a full tank of gas is all you need for a last minute getaway, but after working hard for that bag that says you can actually afford your sense of style, the last thing you want to do is spend Monday googling how to remove stains from high-end luggage. Toiletries are a must but they don't need to be a mess.
7. Because you lead an ACTIVE busy life - Whether you sneaking a class in after work, getting a workout in before your morning meeting, or heading out for the weekend right from work, having an easy way to organize your clothes and pack your gear is not a luxury it's a necessity.
8. Because washable travel accessories are the best invention ever! Enough said.
...And as with all of our products - Gemini is proudly Made in America.